Palm trees add value to your property. It also provides some aesthetics and health improvement to the community. A beautiful and healthy palm tree is an investment that offers substantial benefits in both the society and ecological sector. On the flipside, a poorly-maintained palm tree can become a huge liability or even a complete hazard. Palm tree-related work that’s performed incorrectly not only poses a risk to your tree but can also endanger you performing the work. That’s why instead of undertaking the job yourself, you should hire a Palm Tree Arborist Hobart to do the job for you.
What We Can Do For You
Palm Tree Arborist Hobart is a professional firm, offering a team of tree surgeons to help you with your palm tree problem. We provide a variety of expert services; from pruning, removals, replacement, to appraisals and emergency tree care.
Palm Tree Pruning
Our arborists have the skills in the methods and the right time to prune your palm trees to maintain and improve its overall appearance, health, and safety. Your palm tree needs pruning for the following reasons:
- To train your trees and have them develop a strong and sturdy structure.
- To thin the limbs and increase light penetration and air flow through your palm’s canopy.
- To remove damaged limbs and branches.
- To remove limbs that obstruct structures and cause wounds to your palm tree.
- To remove weak, diseased, or dead limbs.
- To create an overall better structure.
- To remove excess weight at the ends of branches.
Palm Tree Removal
At Palm Tree Arborist Hobart, our tree removal service is the last resort. But before we come to this phase, we first ensure that we’ve done everything we can to restore your palm tree. However, it’s either the palm tree is too old or damaged to for restoration to be viable, and that the only option you have is to remove the current palm and replace it with a new one. Our arborists have the skills and equipment needed to guarantee safe and efficient tree removal.
We recommend tree removal only when your palm tree is:
- Thoroughly assessed and came up as hazardous and irreparable.
- Starting to crowd and harm other trees and plants.
- Dying or is already dead.
- Hazardous and presents conditions that are impossible to mitigate by other alternative means.
- Improper location (in a development site, construction area, etc.)
Hire Us Now & Get Professional Help
Palm Tree Arborist Hobart is here to help you with all of your palm tree needs. Visit our official website now to get more info on our other services. You can also call our hotline or send us an email for any inquiries. Don’t wait for your palm tree to die without you doing something about it. Hire our expert Arborist today, and we’ll provide you with the best services in line with your need.